A scandi style baby friendly cafe in Little Bentley, near Colchester, Essex. We serve artisan coffee and delicious homemade cakes, in a space where parents can relax while the children play.
We are open Tuesday to Friday to , we close for summer and Christmas school holidays.
Duck duck goose is closed on weekends but is available for hire for workshops and parties.
We serve homemade locally sourced food including cake, scones and light lunches. It is important that our food is as healthy as possible, so our cakes use natural ingredients and less sugar or alternatives to refined sugar.
We try to offer at least one gluten free and dairy free option each day.
We also offer alternative milks for our teas and coffees.
Keeping plastic waste as low as possible is important to us and by using our local farm shop for fruit and vegetables we are able to keep plastic packaging to a minimum.
As much as possible we like to support local business, these are some of our suppliers:
- Apple fruit juices – Cotchel, Great Oakley
- Summer fruit juices – Barn Farm Drinks, Bradfield
- Coffee – Butterworth & Son, Bury St Edmunds
- Hot Chocolate – Pump St Bakery, Orford
- Cake – Bakes by Beth, Mistley
- Scones – Esther’s Best, Mistley
- Brownies – Essex Bakery, Colchester
- Falafels – The Olive Branch, Wivenhoe
- Other lunch options – Made in house